American School of Piano Tuning

Michelle Smith michelle at cdaustin.com
Mon Jul 24 20:20:33 MDT 2006

Wayne,

I've found the Randy Potter course to be very informative.  However, at this
point I would also suggest some hands on time with a competent mentor or
helpful member of your PTG chapter.

You might also consider Randy Potter's week-long course in Bozeman, Montana
in January. You can get more info at pianotuning.com.

Have a great day.

Michelle Smith
Bastrop, Texas