piano with 64 or 68 keys? .

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 25 06:32:48 MDT 2006

Hi Everyone,
My wife  met someone yesterday while food shopping who wants her piano tuned.  I'm told that the piano has 64 or 68 keys.  She cannot recall exactly what the woman told her, and it was a piano made especially for kids.  What brand of spinit am I looking at tuning, and is there anything I need to know about it before I tune it?  Thanks again.
Marshall