Heavy Duty Grand Hammerhead Extracting Pliers

John Delacour JD at Pianomaker.co.uk
Wed Jul 26 08:59:15 MDT 2006

At 4:17 pm +0200 26/7/06, PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L. wrote:

>I have attached a couple of pics of my german hammer head extracting
>pliers. They are great, as you don't have to do any effort to remove the
>heads (no need to break the glue collar either). Plus, with these you dont
>need to worry about breaking a hammer head or a shank, as you can adjust
>the "depth". I paid around 80 EUR (approx 55 GBP).
>
>You can buy it from www.baumgaertel-pianoteile.de

Yes, Patrick, this certainly looks a good solid tool and I'd guess
even nicer to use than the type I have mentioned and just as
powerful.  Thanks for the pointer.  Since I use Baumgärtel for nearly
all my supplies and am getting a big delivery just this week, I
surprised I have missed it in their catalogue!  I must have another
look this evening.

JD