American School of Piano Tuning

Wayne M. Williams wwilliams11 at nycap.rr.com
Wed Jul 26 20:20:10 MDT 2006

Dear Avery,
Are you referring to the Kranich and Bach Upright? Yes, that one is a very challenging to repair to say the least. We have a K+B  grand at a church I service and it plays beautifully, I had heard from a leading piano tech that it is a good piano, much better than the upright.

Talk to you soon.

Wayne Williams