credit cards

Roy Peters roy.peters at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 28 07:08:36 MDT 2006

I don't know, but probably.  Paypal is one of the main targets of phishing.
I often recieve emails which look like they came from Paypal.  I just never
open them.  Instead, I go straight to the Paypal website.  Haven't had any
problems.

That said, I think that the CellCharge setup that Tom Cole sent looks pretty
good.  If I decide to start accepting credit cards on a more regular basis,
I would be tempted to go that route.

Paypal now has a mobile deal where you can use your cell phone's text
messaging features to make payments, but so far it looks like you can only
use it to send money, not to recieve it.

Roy

Hi Roy, that sounds like an easy solution if the military are willing
to pay on the web. I'll check it out. Didnt Paypal have some massive
security problems a while back?

Thanks to everyone who replied, Im still sorting out all the posts
and the possibilities.....
--
----Dave