It's Friday

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Fri Jul 28 09:43:12 MDT 2006

I like taking the summer off to be with my son (an option for a part-timer).
But this summer I had some big jobs that I couldn't refuse.  Now I'm home
recovering from major surgery July 18 (I am fine, thank you) and trying to
convince
people who call that I'm worth waiting for--September isn't really that far
away!  Good luck, so far...

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois