File upload area on website

Ron Berry ron at berrypiano.com
Fri Jul 28 18:00:02 MDT 2006

Ok guys,

I have had this up for a while but have revamped it to make it more useable.
There is an area at
http://www.ptg.org/files/
which gives you a place to upload all your pictures and documents. This is
open to the whole world so it will go through a moderator to be sure that the
uploaded files are really what they say they are.

I think the directions are fairly clear. Be sure to put a reasonable description
so that the files can be searched. Obviously "piano" or "help" would be bad
descriptions.

If you want to send a link to the pianotech list automatically just check the
box. The files won't be available until they are put in the public area by the
moderator (me for the moment).

Let's see how this works.  The hope is to get attachments out of the email.
The files show what their URL is so you can put links to them other places.

Kent has been processing file attachments manually and I'm sure it is a
bunch of work. This is a more automated system so we will find out what I
forgot to build into it.

Thanks,

ron

Ron Berry Piano Service