Action weight

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Fri Jul 28 18:27:15 MDT 2006

Hi Terry,

Yeah, LaRoy Edwards makes one.  I've heard wonderful things about it--not to
mention it would be the safe thing to do.   This piano is in a church (I
haven't been there yet), and hope it's placed in a position where I can work
on it easily--although in the past I have told a couple churches they would
have to move their pianos to a better position for the work I was to
perform.  I'm so demanding.  :-)

Barbara Richmond