drill for front rail pins

Marcel Carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Sat Jul 29 07:15:53 MDT 2006

Hi Joe,

Here is where I bought a set of letter size and a set of number drills
yesterday. The prices are canadian. There are probably US suppliers that
you could get them from as well, but maybe it would be a bargain with
canadian price ??

www.lyrfac.com

You might also try googling "drill sets" and see what you get.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC