credit cards

Robin Blankenship tunerdude at comcast.net
Sat Jul 29 13:41:49 MDT 2006

credit cardsWho's "military" are we speaking of here? I am retired United States Navy. I saw "cheating" of all types from the civilian community against the "military" all the time. The "military" exists to provide for national defense against those beyond our borders who would cause harm to us. On the more local level, we have the "police". Perhaps we should do away with all agencies of law enforcement. Then, it would just be you and me, brother, just you and me.

And, I don't take prisoners.

Robin