Why? Why? Why?

Don Mannino donmannino at comcast.net
Sat Jul 29 17:58:23 MDT 2006

OK, I'll chime in . . .

1. Why the heck did the original poster send his message to the
pianotech list?  It was addressed to someone at the PTG  (for
example, "Shame on you!) , and the writer could have taken a moment
to look up the e-mail address for the main office.

2. Can we try to keep this list technically oriented, and not PTG
oriented?  Please?  If you want to respond to the writer of this type
of message, I'd like to suggest that you do it directly to his e-mail
address, and thereby keep it off list.

Don Mannino