removing key leads

Roy Peters roy.peters at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 30 08:24:18 MDT 2006

Terry:
I think that I bought mine through Pianotek.  I just checked the current
catalog.  It is on page D-28, and listed as a "Core Drill".  I think that
this is the same thing.

I actually have never used mine.  It ended up being too large in diameter to
fit in the chuck of my drill press.  I have a benchtop Delta drill press
with a 1/2" chuck.  The coredrill is 37/64".  I didn't notice this
difference before I ordered.  So, I have just punched them out the way
others here have described.  This works well enough for now.  I'll upgrade
my drill press at some point.

Roy Peters

Does anyone have a picture of Renner's DeadLeader? I'm just curious what it
is. I looked on the RennerUSA & Lloyd Meyer web sites and could not find it.

Thanks.

Terry Farrell