Back action Replacement questions

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 30 09:44:12 MDT 2006

Gene said: "the lift lever flange friction is not specified anywhere that I can see. Renner does give the spring tension adjustment numbers but I do not have a gram gauge to do that."

Gene,
The S&S recommended gram weights: "Under Lever Flange: 3-6 grams", (I prefer 3-5)
                                                        "Under Lever Top Flange: 1-3 grams"
I'm curious....if you..."do not have a gram gauge to do that", than how the heck did you come to the conclusion that all are in the 4-4.5gram range?!!!!!

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I