Dead-On Unisons - Was Startlingly Stable Steinway

Michelle Smith michelle at cdaustin.com
Sun Jul 30 21:02:41 MDT 2006

Hi Alan.  Unisons that I'd "rather not bother" meant that I don't want to
unsettle the piano any more than necessary.  Being a newbie though, I'm
still retuning just to make sure those unisons are in.

And concerning moving the pin too much -- I'm guilty.

Still learning and still fascinated,
Michelle Smith