Thunky Steinway Monochords

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Jun 1 20:14:01 MDT 2006

The customer has no real complaints about the tone until it gets down to the
monochords.  Will dropping the core wire diameter on the mono's necessarily
cause a bump at the bichord transition?  Unfortunately, though this piano is
fairly new, this kind of change probably can't be considered a warranty item
so the customer may be out of pocket for it, though I haven't checked all
warranty sources yet.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net