wire size

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Sat Jun 3 07:13:31 MDT 2006

 Brian,

A wire in the middle of the piano will be thicker than 15.  And there is a possibility that it's a wound string, depending on how one defines "the middle of the piano."

Having all wire sizes from 12 to 20 or so is a good idea.  It'll save you return trips and will make you money.

Dave Stahl

Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560
dstahlpiano at sbcglobal.net