wire size

Lou Novak pianoservice at msn.com
Sat Jun 3 08:10:05 MDT 2006

Hello Avery...How is that Houston heat and humidity?
Some how I am receiving your ptg list emails at my primary address.....????
Please remove my name and email address from your general mailing list.
I also receive your comments via the ptg list.
Thanks
Lou Novak    pianoservice at msn.com<mailto:pianoservice at msn.com>