wire size

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Sat Jun 3 08:31:59 MDT 2006

Hi Lou,

At 09:10 AM 6/3/2006, you wrote:
>Hello Avery...How is that Houston heat and humidity?

Not TOO bad. Yet! :-D

>Some how I am receiving your ptg list emails at my primary address.....????
>Please remove my name and email address from your general mailing list.

I don't have a general mailing list, as such. Besides, I wouldn't be sending
pianotech posts to non-technicians, anyway. Do you mean there are two addresses
in the header on the same line? I've seen that on other's posts occasionally.

I haven't had anyone else tell me this, so I don't have a clue why
it's happening.
If it were coming from me, wouldn't your address show in the header
on this message?
I only use 'Reply' when I'm sending.

Maybe someone on the list can help?????

Avery Todd