wire size

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Sat Jun 3 10:17:23 MDT 2006

Sometimes, clicking "Reply" causes both the Pianotech List email address as well as the "From" email address to be loaded into the "To:" list.  If you notice this, just delete everything from "To:" except pianotech at ptg.org (or "Pianotech List", which is how it shows up in my Address Book for Outlook Express).   With some email clients, clicking "Reply All" instead of "Reply" will do the same thing (that's what it's for).

It happened yesterday when I sent mail, but not just now.  The behavior can change depending on settings that Andy makes on the mail server.

--Cy--
SHUSTERpiano.com