Wire Size

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sat Jun 3 14:27:20 MDT 2006

Universal strings, have their place.
Some people have a rural clientele, (spread out), and you can't afford to make an extra trip to them with the custom made new string.
We must not forget our customers, whose disposable income is minimal.
The older customer on a fixed income, the single income parent, or even the ones on minimum wage.
Some of them can just afford repairs, to keep their instruments operational.
It is forgotten that there are a lot of pianos out there, that are not new, and not grands.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca