Wire Size

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Sat Jun 3 15:14:15 MDT 2006

John,

Actually, I agree. They do have a place. Back when I was
self-employed, I did use them.
Very occasionally and only when the situation warranted it!

I guess we university techs get a little spoiled. As Joe Garrett
does, we also don't
usually have over-damper pianos or 70 squares in our inventory. THANK

Be nice now, Joe! :-)

Avery