Camera (was Re: Key Cleaner - Windex Wipes?)

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Sat Jun 3 16:41:36 MDT 2006

List,

Speaking of not having a camera, can someone recommend one that I
could use to take close-up pictures
of piano related things? I need to get me one. Occasionally, I run
into things I'd love to have a
picture of. Bad repairs, good repairs, oddities, etc. Like when we
had a newer type Kawai vertical
action totally vandalized a couple of years ago. Thankfully the
policeman had a camera and I was able
to download his pictures into my computer.

Thanks.

Avery Todd
University of Houston