Camera (was Re: Key Cleaner - Windex Wipes?)

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jun 4 15:50:10 MDT 2006

Close-up - like this? This is a picture of a center pin from a Samick product that had black gook in the bushings - caused all sorts of slow action center problems.

This picture was taken with my Nikon CoolPix 4300 http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/CP4300/C43A.HTM  One of the reasons I bought this model was because it will focus down to 1.6 inches from the subject. I think this model has been out for at least three years now. No doubt there are others available that have similar close-up focus abilities. I have been very happy with the camera. It's all I'll need for a very long time.

Terry Farrell