Wire Size

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sat Jun 3 16:56:41 MDT 2006

<g> I see C# 2 has its usual bite to the sound as well possibly D2.
That D#1 reminds me of an encounter out in cow country with an old clunker.
The winding was peeled off just past the strike point Now there was a lovely
sound that a universial improved. But only for a week, 3 years later brought
back to pitch after the stretch and doing fine now.
150 miles away so I could not get back. Usually tune 8 to 10 on the trip.
Leave at 5 get back at midnight. Long day. Tired.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com