Wire Size

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Sat Jun 3 17:09:36 MDT 2006

Joe,

Back when I also used to tune in the "boondocks", I did the same kind
of thing.
Although I'll admit that I never tuned 8-10 in one trip! :-)

One time while living in Biloxi however, the store I worked through sent me to
another one a long way away to tune for a sale they were going to
have. I believe
the first day I did about 15 or so. The dealer said not to worry
about it being a
concert level tuning. He just wanted to not be embarrassed when he
played on the
piano while demonstrating one to a customer! So, quick temperament, octaves &
unisons and away I went. Of course in those days, I only tuned
aurally and didn't
get distracted by spinning lights! :-D

Avery Todd
University of Houston