lubing a Kawai

Jack Houweling JackHouweling at dccnet.com
Sun Jun 4 11:59:53 MDT 2006

I tune many Kawais and  have found the same problem with the drop screw/rep
lever contact. I first use a tiny fine sanding file on the Repetition lever
skin to remove any dirt then apply Spulock's Teflon powder. One of my
clients with a RX3 had this problem 3 years ago and after one treatment it
has never come back.

Jack Houweling