shanks & flanges discounted

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 20:23:35 MDT 2006

List,

I want to try again to see if someone is interested in
a set of new Renner shanks and flanges #913011
at a discounted price. I ordered them but decided to
use a different s/f after more testing.  They are
available for $75.00 less than the current list price.
  6 have been used briefly as samples.  Please contact
me off-list if you're interested.  Sorry to advertise
but maybe this will help someone as well as help me.

Thanks,
Bob Hull