shanks & flanges discounted

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Mon Jun 5 22:03:12 MDT 2006

Bob,

I'm responding on list because someone else might
have an answer in case you don't.

Would these be appropriate for Steinway 'L's?
Teflon 70's vintage? Or possibly Yamaha
G-3's or Bösendorfer 200's? That's about all of
the older instruments we have at the
university. At least that I might be redoing before I retire.

My Renner kit is at the school and I'm not. :-)

Avery Todd
University of Houston