What would you do? Ethical questions.

Greg Cheng RPT chengrpt at comcast.net
Mon Jun 5 21:34:50 MDT 2006

I know its totally after the fact, but here it is still.

When I'm tuning brand new pianos I tell the customer that the first year
the piano is in the new home it will go through many changes in the
first year.  During these changes it should be tuned as much as often, 3
or 4 times depending where the piano sits at every tuning, the first
year.  Then I have them set up the appointment right there and then.

This is the manufacturers' recommendations and you save your butt during
dramatic seasonal changes.

I don't know if it helps now but that's how I do it.
~G

Gregory P. Cheng RPT
West Chester PA 19382