shanks & flanges discounted

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Thu Jun 8 13:50:40 MDT 2006

Bob,

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately (thankfully?) that about all
we have at the university. Dang. I was hoping to get a good
deal! :-)

Avery Todd
University of Houston

P.S. I guess I "could" stock them for after I retire!

P.P.S. On second thought, since I do a good bit of work for a
dealer close to Houston, who takes a lot of different grands in
on trade, how can I pay for them? I think I'll go ahead and get
them if they're still available. How can I pay for them? Let me know!