shanks & flanges discounted

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 10:07:06 MDT 2006

Hi David, Avery and others interested:

The Renner shanks and flanges #913011 have the knuckle
at 17 mm from the center pin.  According to the Renner
catalog they fit Pratt-Reed standard actions. There
are a lot of those out there.  The Bosey, the Steinway
and the Yamaha will need different s/f.
I had done my tests with the sample kit and decided on
these last summer for a rebuild and ordered.  But, I
decided to test some more and adjusted some rail hts.
and changed the spread enabling me to go with a
different s/f that worked even better.  So, these
pretty puppies are in the window and looking for a
good home at a discount of $75 off catalog price.

Have a good day,

Bob

--- David Andersen <david at davidandersenpianos.com>