Great success with ozone-generator mouse-pee de-stinking!(Thumperizing.)

Lhadeh at wmconnect.com Lhadeh at wmconnect.com
Tue Jun 6 21:28:37 MDT 2006

It's available at auto parts stores and in the auto secton of stores like Wal
Mart.  The full brand name is "Castrol SuperClean", however the same stuff is
available under other names.  Just ask.

The stuff is a very alkaline detergent with a strong wetting agent.  It looks
and smells similar to "409 Cleaner" but is stronger.  I have used it for
cleaning the greasy crud on old auto engines before making repairs or rebuilding.
I haven't used it for a piano action since I haven't yet run across one that
was in such a condition to warrant it.

Loren Hedahl