Key-cleaning idea improvement/another ozone victory.

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 09:41:22 MDT 2006

   If you're going to get keys wet during cleaning,
get the bushings out and insert the Spurlock
bushing-sizing cauls at the same time.
    Had great success with ozonating a  set of keys,
by the way. A significant victory, considering how
mouse-infested the piano was. First I cleaned them
mechanically as wel as I could, then ozonated them
about 20 times. No pee smell now discernable.
     Thump