Rebuilding breakdown and to-do list needed.

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Thu Jun 8 03:34:54 MDT 2006

Hello all.

A recent computer glitch, and my 'Teardown' procedure along with my
Re-build Procedure list is gone.

That'll teach me not to have a hard copy available...

The 'Teardown' procedure is something I made available to the list a few
years ago...the Rebuild sheet is something I give to the prospective
client as to what I will do for a particular procedure...replace
hammers, new damper felt - clean the heads and wire, re-felt the action
frame, regulate, etc.

If anyone has either one of these, I would greatly appreciate if you
would send it to me. Please email me off list at:

phil at philbondi.com

To anyone who helps: - a round of drinks are on me at Rochester.

Thanks,

-Phil Bondi(Fl)