Refelting hammers...clamp type clothes pins idea

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jun 8 05:47:39 MDT 2006

I have done this a number of times on old uprights and crummy little spinets, etc. However, I simply spray one surface with accelerator and apply thick CA glue to the other surface and hold with fingers for maybe ten seconds and move on to the next one. That way I can do the 200-cent pitch raise and tuning right away at the same appointment. No need to wait for glue to dry or to have the piano owner removing clothes pins!

Terry Farrell