Chickering concert grand, scale 131

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 06:06:02 MDT 2006

Cy,
Are these rescaled replacements or copies of copies? I had some bass
strings on a Beckstein that were "copies of copies" that kept breaking
on or slightly after installation. In desperation I insisted David
Sanderson rescale the strings. The samples I was handing him reached
the target notes at about 600 inch lbs! The rescaled strings worked
just fine.
Patrick Draine