digital piano moving dolly

Wayne Walker wayne.w at musicstop.com
Thu Jun 8 13:03:34 MDT 2006

Hello list ,

I'm trying to track down a Canadian supplier for a device that can be
mounted to digital pianos so they can be easily move. We have sold
digital pianos to school bands, that need to transport them to concerts
outside the school. As you can expect this will cause damage to the
stands that were design for home use. I know Jansen in the USA sell a
couple of different devices but we are looking for a Canadian supplier.

Wayne Walker
Piano Tuner / Technician
Musicstop Acoustic Piano Service
264 Herring Cove Road