Petrof Pianos

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Thu Jun 8 19:11:24 MDT 2006

In my opinion, they're one of those pianos, (like Pearl River) that
for the money, are pretty good. IF, they get a really good prep job.
I have a "name" voice teacher here in Houston who has a 7' that I
tune very regularly. As long as she lets me keep it regulated and
voiced (which she's done so far), it's a good instrument. Especially
for a home teacher!

Once done, the regulation is very stable. The voicing, just like on
other instruments, is an ongoing thing! :-)

Avery Todd
University of Houston