Buffing Agraffes

Horace Greeley hgreeley at stanford.edu
Sat Jun 10 14:41:12 MDT 2006

Hi, William,

Google is your friend.

Here are a couple of sample pages for tumblers/vibrators and polishing
media:

http://www.dadsrockshop.com/tumbler_pkg.html

(The vibrating type polisher was not realistically available when I got
going.  They seem to be smaller quantity, but for most piano work, that
would not really matter too much.)

http://www.dadsrockshop.com/tumbler_metalfinish.html

The above are from a google search: "lapidary supplies".

Sorry that I did not include something like this when I first posted.

Best regards.

Horace