Piano with a hitch

alan forsyth alan at forsythalan.wanadoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 10 16:42:21 MDT 2006

TLA Tuner of German origin which I have had for 16 years. Very portable and economic to use. A set of 4 penlight batteries will last for 22 tunings.

You could probably say it is the computerized version of a Peterson strobe tuner. Absolutely useless for setting temperament, but you can calibrate the machine, ( in Scotland pronounced MacHine <G> ) to an aural temperament and go from there, which is what I do.

AF