Thumpless Rochester

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 10 17:30:50 MDT 2006

Hi Gorden,
I cannot make the conveniton either, same issue $$$$.   This is a bummer because I wanted to meet everyone on the list especially Joe Garrett.  I'd like to meet him in person and put a face to some of his responses on the list.  I'd like to meet John and watch him perform his new method with the hammer shank and string, and everyone else who posts to the list. It would be cool to put a face to a post.  I imagine you guys wonder what I look like, well imagine a guy new to piano tuning trying to make a move to a big city, catch up on sleep from living with a 10 month old and making ends meet.  :)
Marshall

From: gordon stelter <lclgcnp at yahoo.com>