Teflon squeeking ? Are you sure ?

Stéphane Collin collin.s at skynet.be
Mon Jun 12 11:06:34 MDT 2006

Hi Stéphane.

I just had the same experience.  Fortunately, after a few playing, the squeeking disappeared.  Anyway, this is curious enough.

Best regards.

Stéphane Collin.
  Then I put teflon powder on the noses, which I do routinely in order to lower the friction at this point.
  The action started squeeking as loud as a pig going through it's last gasp.  Now I'm scratching my head.  This never happened before.
  Any idea about what could have happened ?  Is there something like a pot life for teflon ? (I doubt).