Customer answering machine

Carman Gentile cgpiano at humboldt1.com
Mon Jun 12 16:50:39 MDT 2006

My Colleagues,

  When I am calling my clients to book an appointment, I'm not sure what
message to leave when I get their answering machine.
Sometimes I will ask them to leave ME a message telling the best time/day
to call them back.  Sometimes I will suggest a day or time or range of days
or times to make the appointment.
I do not have a consistent strategy on how to make best use of their
answering machine and so I hereby solicit your advice.

Carman Gentile RPT