Customer answering machine

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 12 18:04:32 MDT 2006

What is the situation:

Calling to let them know it's time to tune again..."Hi, this Mr. Tuner...I'm calling to remind you your piano is due for service.
Returning a call to set up an appt...Hi, this is Mr. Tuner, I am in your area on Thursday...call my cell phone at ....

Leaving messages doesn't guarantee they will call back, so I do try again after a few days...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California