Customer answering machine

Carman Gentile cgpiano at humboldt1.com
Mon Jun 12 18:55:56 MDT 2006

   The situation is the first scenario.  I am making the first call since
the last tuning (6 or 12 or xxx months ago) to let them know it's time to
tune again.  I want to leave a message which will encourage a reply and
minimize phone tag.

Carman

What is the situation:
Calling to let them know it's time to tune again...
Returning a call to set up an appt...
David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California