1973 Steinway L For Sale

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Wed Jun 14 14:41:01 MDT 2006

Whatever one chooses to think about Steinways....  they do fetch a nice
price.  I just witnessed an 1900-ish "O" go for 90.000 NOK... roughly
15000 USD.  Piano has not been rebuilt in any sense of the word... even
has origional hammers on it.  The new owner is delighted at the "bargain
price" she got.  Actually, the thing looks very nice and sounds pretty
decent as well.

Cheers
RicB

I had posted a month ago regarding a 1973 S&S L that was for sale. The
piano was in good salvage condition - needs full rebuilding. I just
thought I'd let you listees know that it finally went for $8,000 to a
wholesaler. A bit higher than I thought it might go for.....

Terry Farrell