THE best RPT in America (rant)

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 15 16:11:11 MDT 2006

  6.  Claimed that Virgil Smith told him that he tuned as well as Virgil
himself and that he could teach him nothing.  (Except perhaps the one thing
Virgil should have taught him: to do the best he can on every piano, whether
he thinks the client can "appreciate" it, or not.)

 I studied sight-singing under Virgil Smith.............   Virgil Smith
would never make such a comment, of that I can be quite sure.............

 les bartlett
houston