RPT, was THE best RPT.....

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 15 19:45:58 MDT 2006

Terry said: "Having said that, Being and RPT may have its merits and benifits, but in no
way does it guarantee a better income or anything else other than the
satisfaction that you passed the test and can put the logo on your business
cards."

Terry,
One thing that seems to evade most Associates: The main reason for passing the tests, is that RPTs will take you more seriously. Until then....? Of course there are many Associates that do very credible work. However, most RPTs have no way of knowing that, until the tests are passed. Just my Opinion. Such is the reason there are so many Associates. They can still make a good living w/o ever taking the tests. Shows a lack of pride IMO. I hope the "Pirate" is reading.<G> Flack suit zipped tightly. (But, it won't do you any good, as I'm off to Rawchesta and will be unsubscribing for the duration.<G> Of course you could save yer "blast" for when I return.<G>)
See ya in Rawchesta.

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I