RPT, was THE best RPT.....

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 15 20:36:13 MDT 2006

I take great pride in my work, have never felt that passing the RPT test
would somehow make me "feel" better as a technician, a person or whatever. I
am very confident in my abilities, and love what I do, and simply do not
care a single IOTA whether an RPT "takes me seriously" or not. No offense,
when I read that, I LAUGHED OUT LOUD! My world consists of a wide variety of
interesting endevours, and while I love my chosen carreer, it's NOT
consuming my every moment! I a very young thinking, acting and living
individual, and life is simply too damn short to worry about what somebody
else might think about me, or whatever. And now it's time for my daily 6
mile Mountain Unicycle ride! That's "Muni" for short. Here's a link to my
videos just so you can see that there's sooooo much more to life than
Pianos!
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=185325

Terry Peterson