THE best RPT in America/Terry

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri Jun 16 07:47:39 MDT 2006

At 06:07 AM 6/16/2006 -0700, you wrote:
>You need a Petzl Zipka!  It's a little LED flashlight that has a
>retractable headband.  You wear it on your forehead, and wherever you turn
>your head to look, the light is right there!  Works great in dark
>theaters, etc.  I love mine.
>
>Tom Sivak

Well... I _do_ have something similar, also an AA size Brinkmann and the
cleaning crew got the lights on about 10 minutes into the tuning.  It was
more a lets-see-if-I-can-do-this type of a thing. I couldn't resist the
opportunity to do the two hands on the tuning hammer thing... ;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.